Thursday, October 18, 2007

Years gone...

Yesterday was 4th Syawal 1428. 20 years ago, I was born. Huhu... can't believe I'm already 20 years old... And in 3 years, I can build a daulah Islamiyah ... Rasullullah (s.a.w) took only 23 years to change a zero to a hero. He unleashed Umar al-Khattab, Khalid Al-Walid, Abbas, Ali and many more. His best friend, Abu Bakr was always with him. Subhanallah... how wonderful the blessing of ukhuwah in Islam.. Can you find it somewhere else??

My housemate made a surprise for me. They baked a cake for my birthday!! Well, I helped as well but I didn't know they were baking it for me. Since yesterday was not my cooking day, I stayed out of the kitchen. We had iftar together... it was our first day of puasa 6 this year. Best gils pose ngan housemate!

Then, I thought of having moreh at night... not really at night, about 830 or so.. but since iftar is at 615, so, ok la...

So I went into the kitchen... knowing that I will have some cake. But, when I saw the cake... I went... "Haa!! Ape ni??"


Terharu sesangat derang buatkan kek besday... Huhu... or maybe derang saje je nak suro kite jadi 20tahun... huhu...next year ye...

So, since we have another birthday coming up this January, my housemate has already said that she wants a cake.. and I kinda know what kind of cake I want to make for her...Hmmm...

Well, this is the ukhuwah we've develped after a month living together... I just cannot wait for the outcome after one year living together... Subhanallah...

"O Allah, we thank you for the bounty You've given us. Please, don't let us go astray with the pleasure of the world... Let us be close to You in the Akhirah. Help us, gude us, as You are the best Guide, the Only Guide..." Ameen...

1 comment:

imaaaanj said...

mun!! apsal x letak gamba? i igt u nak letak lmbt sket aritu.. letak la gamba mun~~ huhu