Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ayam Masak Paprik

Alhamdulillah... at last my hunger for nasi and ayam paprik is satiated. (pardon me for the sentence structure. I think satiated is wrong here, but just couldn't find another word!)

Huhu, never made paprik before. Even my mom doesn't make it. So, the only place I eat paprik is when I'm at the college, back in matrix, or sumwhere out with my friends or some warung visit with my dad...

It's not that hard. You can just chuck almost anything in. Here's how I did it, though the 'wangi'-ness of daun limau purut is not there...

Half of baby chicken - enough for four people for a meal
Cauliflower
Cabbage
1 Carrot
Quarter of an onion (some people put two whole ones!)
2 cloves<-- is this the right word? of garlic
3 slices of ginger
5 desert spoon oyster sauce
2 desert spoon tomato sauce
1 desert spoon dark soy sauce
1 tea spoon custard powder
2 cups pf water (I think!)

and... what makes all the serai and tomatoes unnecessary .... 1 tomyam cube.

Hehehe, and don't forget salt.

Yum yum... Thank you Allah for the nikmah of food...

"For the protection of the Qureaish. Their protection during their trading caravans in the winter and the summer. So let them serve the Lord of this House. Who feeds them against hunger and gives them security against fear." (Al-Quraysh 106 : 1-4)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so this is the recipe? haha.. ok2.. menarek2~~