Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Moving into Transitions

I've moved!!!

There had been numerous transitions in my life and I think, I had the most number of transitions, back to back, this past month. Seriously, can it get better/worse?

First it was moving out of the house, jump on the plane, and flew 10 000km across Asia and Europe. Then the weather transition which I've not experienced any shock, thanx to Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia and MARA who sent me to Korea and Russia in the summer 06 and 07. Huhu

From a school girl to a University student, or particularly a med-stud a.k.a Student Doctor.. hehe

Then finally, from Carr Mills, to Lyddon Terrace.. Carr Mills was 30minutes walk from campus. But I enjoyed walking. I loved walking. I enjoyed the scenery, the part where we had to make suicidal road crossing plus the neighbours. huhu.

Now, I'm living about 5minutes brisk walking from school, have one couple living downstairs and practically no roads to cross. isk isk isk, I can still feel the thrill of going back to Carr Mills... I LOVED IT!!! But now, all that is left for love is memories.

Nah... gotta forget all these nitty gritty stuffs. But one thing for sure. My heater in Carr Mills wasn't working, so I complained and they gave me a portable heater that works wonders. And now, Lyddon has a centralised heating BUT, the whole system isn't working!!

I am COLD!!! I'm wearing 4 layers of clothes. My turtle neck which is supposed to work like a blanket as it is made of acrylic, my t shirt, my cardigan, and a sweatshirt (credit to my housemate whose jacket I made it like mine!!)and I'm still cold. Even my extremely hot laptop (back in Malaysia) is cooled...now that is cool! But the heater part, ain't cool at all... Plus, it's cold these few days and I bet it's gonna get colder tomorrow...

OK. I have to get someone to come here. Desperatly need it.

Then I remembered, Allah's Hellfire is VERY VERY HOT. None of us would want to got there... Then I read an article, saying that if someone goes through Ramadhan without achieving anything, that person is the poorest of all. He lost the chance of Night of Power, the chance of getting your ibadah 70x more, plus a full care and treatment for body and soul. All he gets is tiredness and hunger.

There's only 3 days left... what have I done??

"The Great Disaster! What the Great Disaster is? the Day when men shall be like scattered moths and the mountains like carded wool of different colours. Then he whose scales are heavy, shall be in a state of bliss, and he whose scales are light, shall have the deep pit for his dwelling. And what do you know what it is? A raging Fire!"
(Al-Qari'ah 101 : 1-11)

No comments: