Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Coolness in policemen...

Do you ever watched movies or series which involved high speed chasing, involving unmarked police car, policemen not in uniform, chasing around with lights (hmm..what do they call it??) on top of their car roof? Do you think it's cool?

Think if you can see it live. When you're on street. Somewhat part of the scene.... even cooler??

Hoho..just had that.

Was driving...(my last driving lesson...I hope!) then suddenly, I saw this car coming on in the opposite direction, flashing lights to make people make way for them. A silver car without any police markings... but due to the lights, we knew it was a police car. Then... a few seconds later, we brushed (not literally of course) with a police car, this time marked. Hmm... I wonder what that was about?

Hmm... police not in uniform?

Perhaps...homicide? Armed police like SWAT team or something? I don't know.

But living in UK for the past 1 year and a half... I feel very much safe when I see a policeman, or policewoman. There was this one night, I was walking with my friend towards my other friend's house, and I saw a few men talking in the dark. I was so scared and I was already reading a few ayah from the Qur'an... then a policeman came out. He was making rounds. And he actually said hi to those men... just checking out that they weren't doing anything suspicious... maybe he had notice how scared I was... Lol.

Thinking again... a policeman watches over everything that he can see. They were trained so that they can recall the number plates of a car that passed them by... they were trained to be very vigilant whilst on duty... and I bet they do that as well even though they aren't on duty.

There's one policeman that I love. He is ever vigilant. He sees everything. Even when I'm under my comfy duvet, trying to sleep when Fajar almost came...and I haven't done my tahajjud. He can see not only what we can't see, but He knows what lies in the future. He knows everything in the past. He is ever Watchful. He is Al-Baseer... subhanallah...

He watches over not only because He cares, but also so that we know, that we are being judged by the Just. He looks so that we are conscious about every action we take. So that we make sure that everything that we do, is in line with what He likes. So that we leave the things He dislikes...

But, do we realize all this? Do we realize that we have Allah who oversees us? Who knows everything, even what's in our hearts?

Huhu...sometimes I fail at this..I fail to realize when I'm doing something bad without other people knowing it, there is someone who knows... I failed to realize that even when other people don't know what are the good things I've done, there is someone who does.

See? Allah watches over not only to punish us. He is Loving and Kind... the most Loving, and the Kindest... and He watches over to see how good of a Muslim have we become...so that He can bless us with His rahmah..and invite us into His heavens...

Subhanallah... subhanallah...subhanallah...Allahu Akbar

No comments: