Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Drive

Ok,

I know it has been months since my last post. Sorry for that. But these few weeks has been really hectic... I wasn't in the mood of being a medical student, what else updating my small little virtual world. Well, maybe it wasn't hectic..just the fact that I wasn't in the mood. Huhu..

Then, just after ambil wudhu' for Subuh..which I got so tensed as when I came out from the toilet, DH AZAN!!!! :(( X sempat nak buat qiyam.. dh la semalam pon camni jugak.. haish~~ [tu la, sape suro dh bangun time alarm tdo balik lepas tu??]

ok ok, my fault.

So, sambil2 tunggu azan abes, these fingers were fast to click on people's blog... I was blog-hopping, visiting a few friends and seniors, who each wrote beautiful pearls of their lives. Then i realize, I haven't contributed much to other people. Hihi...my bad.. again.

So, I've come out with a new resolution (after getting back my medic student mood after crossing the finsihing line of Critical Appraisal) - to just blog.

Well, the reason I stopped one time ago as my FS account has been growing...and it has been too public. Don't wanna have that. And, this I don't promote my blog to anyone...I guess I can blog whatever I want on this blog..

Another reason is that, I can find points to ponder upon where ever I go (almost wehere ever I go) now... so why wait until I can relate to a verse in the Qur'an or a hadith?? It would be excellent if I can do that.. but for that, let's just write and ponder k together k?

Hihi...

wait for my future posts!

No comments: