Thursday, March 19, 2009

Examingitis

Hehe...

got this word from my happily-not-so-recently-married friend. She was having her exam last months hence the 'infection'. Mine is in 98 minutes at the time I wrote this. Hahaha... quite a nice activity actually to do just beofre an exam - blog-hopping. Since I haven't been updating my blog that regularly, blog-hopping is one activity that I do to use up all the time that I haven't got. [Ooops!]

Owh, then for the last 10 minutes, I was voluntarily abducted by someone else's blog and did more blog-hopping...hahaha

Then the phone rang. [Telefon...telefon berbunyi!!!]

Ok. So signs and symptoms of examingitis
1. Blog-hopping
2. Phobia of lecture notes
3. Nausea (without vomiting)
4. Grumbling sounds in stomach (probably due to skipping breakfast but can also occur with breakfast)
5. Anxious about time
6. Always think of what to wear
7. Think of things to do after the infection

Medication
1. Solat
2. Solat
3. Solat
4. Go to the exam hall and get it over with.

ps: if symptoms persists, please consult a psychiatrist.

3 comments:

Cha Syazana said...

hehe..syaz tgh final exam ni.. gler laaa tension macam nak tercirit2 je..hihi.. sib baik tak melena trus..kekeke~

jannah sharif said...

aiyak..kite macam da chronic laa,haha

Anonymous said...

always think of what to wear? hmmm... kenapa hari2 biasa pun kita ada je benda tu...