Thursday, November 13, 2008

Walking Down Memory Lane

I had the same title back in my old blog on Friendster... but since my Fs network has expanded, I think it would be a pain for other people, who do not know me well, but kept on receiving emails (or spams!) saying that I've updated my blog. And, since I've changed direction of my rattlings, I presume it would be most proper to transfer my energy here.

Then, today, a person went to my old blog, and left a comment. I think I know who that person is, and I really appreciate her comment. It has been like... 2 years?? since my last entry on that blog... emm no. 1 year I think. coz when I was reading back my blog.. and walk down memory lane, I notices it was during my 3 months pension from studying... well, maybe just 2 month coz 1 month I spent on IChO in Russia.

Hmm... looking back, I actually miss me mumbling and rattling about the little-est thing in life. coz I keep the big ones to myself... and usually, the big ones are the sad ones... oops! Negative thinking.

No, I think my big-sad-moments aren't to be shareed with people. But my super-duper-uber-happy-euphoric moments are for anyone to know. Lol.

Ok,

it's 10.47am on this computer at cluster comel in Worsley. And I have to get back to studying... which was the thing I was suppose to do... not blogging..

Erkss...

but a verse to ponder upon:
"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard. And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention." (Al-Insyirah 94:5-8)

I just love this surah... doesn't everyone?

No comments: