Thursday, March 13, 2008

When the Enzymes Saturate...

So, when the enzyme saturate, Vmax is reached, all of the active site are fully occupied. That leaves me : Simply saturated!!

It's Thursday, my most awaited day. Know y?? Bcoz it's the last day of the term!!!! I just can't believe that I've survived two terms here in Leeds Uni... yg ala-ala KMB gitu.. nonetheless, I survived the two-year treacherous torture in KMB successfully (alhamdulillah!), why can't I do the same here?? Plus, having had 2 years experience, 5 years would b nothing, innit?

Erks~~

But, before I can enjoy my Spring Days (which include spring cleaning of my 'den') [eh, den is solely for pigs ah?? hope not!) I have formative exams coming. And it's integrated! And I have exactly 3 hours before my battle. Aiyah, but this one is just like fighting with a plastic sword.

There's a risk, but you won't get killed.

A reason for me not studying??

Hummpphh...

I felt so guilty. I don't wanna study for the sake of the exams. I want to study coz I want to, I need to. However, when I flipped (just flipping.. not exactly reading) through my notes (BMS from last term), I don't have a clue what it says... So I flipped through a few, then moved to I&P, read the first sentence, on my bed, and suddenly (and intentionally) dozed off.

LoL

Guilty as I can be, I'm praying hard Allah doesn't take His rahmah away. He gave me peace during and after my Transport Summative...Please Allah, don't take it away. I need it all the time...

So, Transport done. But I should not forget that there's more in the future.

Right after the exams, my sweet uti gave me a piece of the Qur'an (not literally)

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard, And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention." (Ad-Dhuha 94: 6-8)

O Allah, I know you have plans for me...I know it's the best for me. Please don't let me go.. Don't let me go away...

1 comment:

smaLL girL said...

salam. em, mun ayat qur'an tu surah ash-sharh 94:6-8. not ad-dhuha. was trying to find a "normal english" translation. neways, i luv the short reminders that u always put at the end of each post ^__^