Sunday, February 3, 2008

Updating...

Bismillahirrahmaannirrahiim...

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

I was reading my previous post, and the comments as well... Reminiscing the days when I felt so down. But somehow, someone must knew what happened. Who??

He is the Most Supreme, the Carer, the Guide.

He is the Most Romantic Lover of All... uuuu... how I wish I can repay the amount of things He gave me. Not only He gave me love, He gave me letters as well. He told me to read them as much as possible though sometimes I am too lazy... He asked me to seek Him at least 5 times a day. These are the moments when I feel closest to Him. My undivided attention, and His...

Subhanallah... how great this lover is. I know He has a lot of lovers... Some of them love Him more than I do. But I am never jealous as He is always there when I need Him... Sometimes, I feel guilty coz sometimes I'm not loyal to Him. Sometimes I come late to our dates. Sometimes, I even miss celebrations in the morning where He had prepared a few hours for me to be alone with Him.

Nonetheless, He never dumped me. I prayed He never will. I longed for Him. Like a warrior craving for matrydom, that is how this little girl wishes to meet her lover...

But come to think about it, am I prepared to meet Him?

Astaghfirullah... I've done so many mistakes... Can He still forgive me? Will He look at me with mercy when we meet?

O Allah... please help this little girl find her way... her way towards that particular position beside You, the place that You've reserved for your most beloved servants..Let me be one of them.

O Allah, please make my heart at ease as I know, only those hearts at ease may be with you.. Please Allah, invite me to your garden... Let me be part of those you love, and they love you..

"(To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction! Come back thou to thy Lord,- well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him! 'Enter thou, then, among My devotees! Yea, enter thou My Heaven!'" (Al-Fajr 89: 27-30)

No comments: