Friday, January 11, 2008

Results??!!

Hmm... got my first Summative Result today. BMS-1 exams which we took the week before holiday started. Let's just say it is as expected, alhamdulillah. Well, I didn't do well in the MCQ questions... huhuhu... thanx to last minute study.

Congrats to those who got better than expected.

Firstly I was thinking of feeling down. Then, suddenly, balik2 je, someone gave me an offline message. Munirah the Mighty. I am mighty?? Huhu, such a sweet person, walau jauh di mata...


hihi...wanna take a look what that person gave me??? Click here

Well, I was reading the Qur'an just one and stumbled upon another ayat-ayat cinta:

"But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!" (At-Taubah 9:129)

Allah is enough for me. Allah is enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

moon~~
comelnye the offline msg! sgt comel. lagi2 bile awk yg dpt. mesti rase mcm bess gile kan? hehe. anyway, congrats ye mun. insyaAllah, we still have time. lets try summore. we cnmake this thru, 2gther~ pray for all of us, k? (^^)

Anonymous said...

salam mun!!!

gambatte ne~~~
man jadda wajada...wa man zara'a?....(sila jawab sndr)....
hehe..
hv faith in Him...
u, me, iman n the rest will gonna make this thru, insyaAllah...