Thursday, November 29, 2007

One Down, Lots More to Go!!

Alhamdulilah, HIV presentation is DONE!! And the leaflet as well!!


And I get the same comment : You did it confidently. Ahaks, only God knows how I was trEmbliNg inside! Nonetheless, alhamdulillah, syukur sangat dh lepas. Even though it's an formative thingy i.e. not getting into our final marks, this is my first presentation. Well, second if you want to include my first PPD session. Huhuhu, I was so nervous. My groupmates didn't even twitch! Hmm...



Asyik nervous je nih.. susah la hidup!! But, nervousness is good. It makes me feel I'm not a superwoman that I always need support and help from others, and especially from HIM, God the Almighty. But, it's killing me. Killing me softly...

Well, at least it's done, and got a couple of good reviews. Phew==--

Reminds me of a girl I talked to. I gave her a 'love letter' sent by someone to me:

"Allah tasketh not a soul beyond its scope. For it (is only) that which it hath earned, and against it (only) that which it hath deserved. Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget, or miss the mark! Our Lord! Lay not on us such a burden as thou didst lay on those before us! Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear! Pardon us, absolve us and have mercy on us, Thou, our Protector, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk" (Al-Baqarah 2:286)

No comments: