Monday, November 19, 2007

Addition to the Family

Note to Everyone : I am officially a Mak Cik, to a baby boy whose name is yet to be thought of.

Hahaha....Alhamdulillah.. my 'Kak Long' gave birth to the first 3rd Gen of Kasim's family. He weighed 3.3kg... kinda heavy don't you think??

[Teringat time my lil sis baru lahir...really really miss her...]
17th of November 2007, 1430 hours...

Wa!!! I wanna go back home!!! [Sabar... Sabar... 7months to go]

The news came when my dad texted me at about 5am UK time. -Dah nak bersalin. Dah kat hospital.- I was like..."What??!!" Then logic set into place, Subhanallah...kak long!!!

He is super duper cute...

Hohoho...by the time I'm home he would be crawling like mad I think.

One very good news to strengthen my will to go on. Another three weeks to exam. Another 3 weeks to winter holidays... C'mon Leeds, bring it on!!!

O Allah... I'm tensing out. Please, help me...Guide me and make my stronger, make my heart stronger...

No comments: