Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Still In The Making (without holes)

Huhu, if I postpone my post to another day.. it would be exactly a month since my last post... But, I don't want to do that, or to have that. Hehe, I have tonnes of things to tell, fromthe 3D convention in CUCMS, the daurah I had last two weeks which talked about dakwah and futur (ouch!) and the things that went on this hectic month. To top it all, my flight is yet to be confirmed, and I am suppose to be flying off tomorrow.. I repeat, TOMORROW!

Ok, the reason that pushed me to really write this time was a call from my friend last night.. or should I say really really early in the morning? Who on earth calls another person at 12midnight? Cheaper rate eh?? No no, I am not mad, just shocked, and flattered ;)

Thanx to the friend who called... So sorry that my flight is postponed... Bebudak tu dah plan nak g esok dah..Seb baik kt baik n x tipu derang... keh3..

Huhu, I really want to write about what I got from the 3D convention, a really nice sharing moments with doctors, aspiring ones and real ones.. and also the daurah... But I have to wait first coz really need to settle my shopping spree.. hehe

Hmm... just finished reading "Fikah Luar Negara" Now I want to start with Asas-Asas Islam.. Hav been ying to get a hold of this book and NOW, I Shall begin!


"Read, with the name of YOUR LORD who has created (everything)..."

No comments: