Saturday, September 15, 2007

Leeds...

Alhamdulillah... This is my third day in Leeds and Subhanallah, such a wonderful place, with lots of people.. and lots of Muslims... It was such a nice feeling going to the Green Room (like a surau on campus) as the feeling of ukhuwwah.. Wah!! best nye!!

B4 that, we met a new friend from Trinidad n Tobago.. My, she had 3 big bags with her, an two small ones... I'm wondering if we had not been there to help her, who's going to?? Huhu, luckily she booked the Meet and Greet service... an she was fine.. Hope to see her again on campus. She's doing broadcasting.

Then our seniors picked us up... Mahal gile derang charge... 25pounds per person... Guess how much it costs in total?? But, thanx to them, we weren't lost...TAPI!! Amek advantage ke atas budak baru blaja yang tgh kaya raya... cis!

Then, yesterday... went shopping like hell. Beli bantal, pinggan mangkuk and stuffs. It totaled up to more than 50 pounds! Imagine spending more than rm300 within one day, on yourself! Mahalnye dok sengsorang...ini pon food juz for one day..

Well, my housemates and I are going shopping again today... and we have to buy some more stuffs... One day punye food pon dah cost about 7pounds... Sekali beli abes rm50... abes duit ku...

Luckily my dad gave me extra cash... an I have my Russian roubles.. Fuh!


Well, that's it for today. Hope things goes well.. Hope I can cope with things around here... Insya-allah..So I believe what Allah s.w.t says,

"Allah does not burden any human being with a responsibility heavier than he can bear." (Al-Baqarah 2:286)

No comments: