Friday, July 13, 2007

Angry Me...

Do you realise that u've changed over the years that you grow up? So, when you do, do you wish you can go back to the old you? If she/he[the person you were back then] was a good person... why not? But what if he/she was not? What if suddenly you realised that you have changed back?

Regret?

Frustration?

or elated?

Mine would be a big regret. For the past year, since an event happened, I think I've switched back to the old me. Always angry, purposely make others angry, and just love the atmosphere when I'm invisible and no one bothers about me coz why? I wouldn't care less. Huh!

But I forgot that it was the sad me. Lonely. No one can come close to me, no one even dared. My EQ again : 0.00. I will never let anyone cross my emotions... never!

Many of my friends wouldn't believe this. "Hey, she is a euphoric person. She needs a tranquilizer, not anti-depressant!"

Well, I wish I'm back to whom I appear to be. I am that person. It's just that for the time being, can everyone just cooperate and let me release my anguish for just another day.

"The strongest among you are not those who strong in wrestling, but the one who controls their anger" - Hadeeth, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

This is among the sayings (would like to qoute the Holy Qur'an but it's not here with me now and I don't dare to make my own translations) that keep my both feet to the ground, and my lips close enough to make other just surprised.

Oh God, please, take this anger away from me. Please help me remain calm and composed. O Allah, please, make my mind and heart at ease. Please forgive me... and help me forgive others... Amin...

2 comments:

imaaaanj said...

mooon~!!
letak la shoutbox!!ahehehe (^^)

Little Mo-On said...

insya-allah...