Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Am I as Hard as Granite??

Hmm... first thing I thought about blogging was my FS blog. But I've made a promise to myself not to blog there anymore... it's too public. So, let's start here

I was reading my friend's blog just now. Well, we just received our results last Friday. I did enough to gain entrance to uni, but not my friends.... Huhu.. I felt so sorry for them. I wish I could give my place at one uni to them, since I'll be getting two offers. Aaarrggghhhh!!!

Then I realised. Of all the things happened to me, I never cried for a long long time. I used to be a cry baby actually. Almost all the small things happen I cried. I remembered those nights when I was crying till I slept, and my eyes couldn't be opened due to the 'taik mata' sticking like glue.

Re-check. Have I grown strong[my sis used to call me iron-lady] or it's just my heart has turned into stone?? No, pleae don't let it turn into stone.

Ya Allah, please don't let my heart become a stone. Let it harden for me to face the tests you've planned for me. But please, please let it soften with a teardrop of repentence. O Allah, please. Take care of my heart, as You are the Only Owner of it...

No comments: