Sunday, May 4, 2008

I wish...

I wish I can say it
How you have stabbed me
How you've crushed me
How you've made my tears flow

But it will make things worse
It will eat myself
And it will eat you
And that is much more painful
Too painful that I can't bare

I wish I can tell you
How much you mean to me
How precious you are

I wish I can tell you
That all I asked was for you to look at me in the eye
And share what's inside your heart

But it's all just few wishes
For you

When I looked at the mirror
I see myself
How I wish I can tell others how I feel
How heavy this is
Burdening inside my heart

I wish I can lament
I wish I can escape
I wish I can fly free
I wish I can smile
Not just cry
Again, these are just wishes

I know that you will listen
But it's me who cannot tell
I know you will care
But it's me who is to arrogant

But don't worry
Coz I have found a place to share my feelings
I can share it with someone who would listen
And who would reply a.s.a.p with beautiful words
Words that I myself can't describe

But with Him in my heart
I know I don't have to tell
Not to anyone, Not to anything

O Allah, only to you I can ask for my wishes. Let this heart be yours, and only yours... Grant me peace since you are the Most Peaceful. Grant me strength since you are the Strongest. Grant me power since you are the most Powerful. Grant me sincerity since you are the Most Sincere...

No comments: